From United States
has taught 2 sessions.
Teacher can create unique lessons based on your needContact Teacher
Hello, students! :) I am a new teacher here at Amazing Talker, but I have been teaching Korean offline to foreign students in Seoul, Korea.
Depending on your level and preferences, I can prepare a structured Korean language course to meet your specific goals, or we can just have casual lessons, focusing on your conversation practice.
I have a several Korean textbooks that we can both use on Skype by using the screen share, but you are more than welcome to bring your own books :)
Just in case you don't like textbook based lessons, we can always look at other 'more fun' options, such as K-pop, K-drama script, etc.
I've taught students at all levels, including absolute beginners, elementary, intermediate, advanced, and business students. I can also help you prepare for TOPIK exam and Korean job interview/resume writing.
Schedule a trial lesson with me to discuss how you can improve your Korean. I'm here to help :)
December 31, 2015 - April 30, 2017
- Create Korean grammar lesson materials.
- Teach Korean language to foreign students residing in Seoul, Korea.
- Provide online Korean lessons via Skype.
August 31, 2011 - April 30, 2017
- Have worked as both in-house and freelance translator (English-Korean, Korean-English) in Seoul, Korea.
- Have translated documents regarding immigration, marketing, education, finances and other private documents including contracts and reports.
August 31, 2011 - May 31, 2013
Translating and Interpreting (English-Korean)
August 31, 2006 - May 31, 2011
Tell us what language you are learning
Please select your fluency level.
Please select the topic you are interested in learning about.
To help you make a study plan