has taught 61 sessions.
Teacher can create unique lessons based on your needContact Teacher
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Lam Thi Ngoc Yen. I am a Vietnamese native speaker with Ha Noi voice, it's Vietnamese standard voice.. Now I am a manager assistant for a Korean Company in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam (Binh Duong Province near Ho Chi Minh City).
During 4 years at University I was always a leader of my team and represent in front of my teachers and my classmates, i had 3 years working as a tutor and parents of my students absolutely appreciated my teaching because learning result of their kids was improved, i had specific materials for my students to teach effectively. I also taught aerobic for kids from 3 years old to 6 years old at preschool for 6 months.
I stopped teaching 1 years ago to focus on my main job but i still like teaching. I've been joining Chinese Speaking club and English Speaking club. i helped some my foreign friends in there learning Vietnamese and English, they need learning them because they are working in Vietnam. They really like and feel interesting methods i gave them.
If you are interested in learning Vienamese, let's have lessions with me :)
That's all about me.
October 08, 2011 -
* i was a tutor for children from primary school age to secondary school age:
- Preparing materials before normal sessions, materials would be adjusted for each student.
- To test students before teaching.
- Teaching at least 3 sessions a week for each students.
- Preparing materials before examinations and tests.
* Teaching foreign co-workers after office hours:
- i teach general Vietnamese and for bussiness by English and Chinese.
- making materials for each lesson.
- plan well for my students.
* i am a member of English Speaking club and Chinese Speaking club in Binh Duong Province.
- i've been come there to speak English, Chinese and made friend with some foreigners who are working in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
- i helped them to improve their Vietnamese and English.
October 09, 2010 - October 09, 2014
Tell us what language you are learning
Please select your fluency level.
Please select the topic you are interested in learning about.
To help you make a study plan