Teacher can create unique lessons based on your needContact Teacher
Hello, I am Norris from Taiwan. As a postgraduate at Master's Program in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language at National Cheng-chi University in Taipei, I am equipped with the knowledge and skill regarding Chinese language teaching through the courses and practicum experience. Besides academic performance, I have spent extra-curricular time doing part-time TCSL jobs for almost three years. Not only do I provide one-on-one TCSL courses, I was also working at National Taiwan Ocean University as a part-time Chinese lecturer during the summer vacation in 2015. At the same time of the year, I was a supply Chinese teacher at the Chinese Language Center at Tamkang University. During 2016-2017, I taught Chinese at Western Kentucky University in Kentucky in the U.S. as a foreign language assistant for ten months.
The best way to make students efficiently learn Chinese, as I always believe, is to make them feel relaxed and have a blast while they are learning it. My American students once told me that if they need to use a word to describe me, it would definitely be "sassy (in an approving way)." In my class, although you will be asked to nonstop use Chinese to answer my questions, I am sure that you will feel relaxed and have some fun! Most important of all, you will find out that you are actually making progress. Welcome to learn Chinese with me!
July 31, 2016 - April 30, 2017
1. Taught Chinese to the scholars on a one-on-one basis
2. Hosted weekly Language Tables
3. Participated in various Chinese cultural co-curricular activities
4. Undertook projects in designing listening and reading teaching materials
July 31, 2015 - June 30, 2016
Supply Chinese Teacher at the Chinese Language Center
June 30, 2015 - July 31, 2015
Part-time Chinese Teacher (summer-term courses)
September 30, 2014 - November 30, 2014
Assistant and Intern Chinese Teacher in the Chinese Teaching Practicum Offered by TCSL
1. Enrolled about 70 foreigners and divided them into four classes at different levels
2. Taught students at different levels (beginning, basic, low-intermediate, intermediate)
March 31, 2014 - January 31, 2015
Part-time Chinese Teacher
1. Conducted one-on-one courses for Japanese office workers
2. Taught business Chinese and daily conversation
February 28, 2014 - June 30, 2015
Part-time Chinese Teacher
1. Conducted one-on-one Chinese courses for Japanese adults
2. Enhanced Japanese adults' Chinese listening and speaking abilities
August 31, 2008 - May 31, 2013
Foreign Languages and Literature
Tell us what language you are learning
Please select your fluency level.
Please select the topic you are interested in learning about.
To help you make a study plan