Teacher can create unique lessons based on your needContact Teacher
Ni Hao, my name is Phoebe.
I come from Taiwan, I speak clear standard Mandarin.
I have a Master degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language from Guangzhou Ji-Nan University and 5 years of working experience in universities in Beijing and Guangzhou. I already helped students from over 30 different countries to master Chinese. My students describe me as patient, friendly and enthusiastic. I can help you with Chinese reading, writing, conversational, Chinese characters, Chinese culture and HSK preparation .
I love sports, I usually do three kinds of exercise: jumping rope, running and stretching. I like the feeling of achieving objectives. I also like reading, drawing and oil painting, I like all beautiful things. My favorite food is organic food, sea food and dairy products.
I am a Christian. My Christian faith makes me feel that everyday is full of meaning and new chances. God gives me strength and power to genuinely care for my student’s motivation and progress in learning Chinese.
Please let me know
1. your level
2. the material you have been using, what kinds of topics you have learned so far
3. how long you have been learning Chinese, the time you spend in learning Chinese everyday
4. your goal. let me know why you want to learn Chinese. For job, for business, for future trip, For HSK exam...
【About our lesson】
1. In my class, you do not need to buy books, I will send you all the necessary materials.
2. You can learn smoothly and systematically if you have a good textbook.
3. I will share PPT materials with you in skype to make your learning visual and interactive
My video in Youku : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYzNjIxNjk4MA==.html
June 30, 2010 - May 31, 2013
July 31, 2013 - May 31, 2014
August 31, 2016 - April 30, 2017
Professional Chinese Teacher
August 31, 2009 - May 31, 2012
Linguistics and Applied Linguistics【语言学及应用语言学】
Tell us what language you are learning
Please select your fluency level.
Please select the topic you are interested in learning about.
To help you make a study plan