Speak Korean English
From South Korea
has taught 6 sessions.
Teacher can create unique lessons based on your needContact Teacher
Hi, I am Yujin(유진) from South Korea.
I am a certified supportive Korean (and English) teacher.
****What my lessons specialize in.. ****
1. Effective learning - not textbook-oriented class, using my own materials, the most effective and practical learing of Korean since those are reflected from the latest usages of Korean(removed the outdated and unnecessary expressions)
2. A lot of support - after the class, sending students the summary of my lesson(+PDF, audio files)and help them review and do their homework by themselves
3. Motivating and Vigorous class - Do not worry at all! It will be so much fun
**During all my classes, I use my white board to explain better**
1. for beginners
I can teach students the (very) basic of Korean, help them to start learning Korean properly, and make them build the essential and fundamental structure of Korean (focus on Korean alphabet usage, clear pronunciation, intonation, vocabulary, etc)
2. for high-begginers to intermediate
I will teach them very useful grammar points and how to organize words and sentences which can help them to use Korean accurately and fluently and go to higher levels. we will apply many sentences to diverse situations and cases, and practice it in a conversational way.
3. for intermediate to advanced (learner's needs)
I can focus on the parts students feel hard about the most. I can prepare the lesson based on the students' needs. I will help them to reduce their mistakes and polish their expression into the most natural ways. I will try my best to make my students totally confident with using Korean by themselves!
5. Informal Korean / English (free conversation- more than intermediate level)
Only focus on improving conversational skills, I will provide endlessly interesting topics and issues.
***For Cancellation or Change of My Lessons***
The students should let me know at least 2days (48hours) in advance.
Or, rescheduling(or refund) is NOT possible.
February 28, 2009 - July 31, 2010
worked as an English teacher
February 28, 2011 - September 30, 2012
worked as an English teacher (six year-old to eighteen year-old students)
January 31, 2013 - May 31, 2014
worked as an English teacher
October 31, 2015 - November 30, 2016
a team leader in English teaching department
June 30, 2014 - October 31, 2015
worked in the States as an Aupair - worked for a korean adoptee's family, taught Korean and shared Korean cultures
October 31, 2016 - June 30, 2017
teaching Korean to immigrants, and helping them settle in Korea
April 30, 2017 - June 30, 2017
teaching Korean online or offline
February 28, 2009 - November 30, 2010
English Language and Literature
February 29, 2012 - November 30, 2016
Korean Education, English Education
July 31, 2014 - November 30, 2014
Early Childhood Education
Tell us what language you are learning
Please select your fluency level.
Please select the topic you are interested in learning about.
To help you make a study plan